Discovering someone’s TRUE feelings can make us really very happy and satisfied but TRUTH is not always so sweet!!! In fact truth is never sweet!!! It feels good when you know what the truth is… I know it hurts but at least you don’t have that misconception that A PERSON likes you!!!
I know you’d have this irritation for a week or so after discovering the truth but at least your mind would be clear about things!!! People do promise things at times and those promises are not fulfilled but that doesn’t mean that you’d break friendship or relation with that person… GROW UP!!! There can be so many reasons for a person not to turn up on a date and not informing you about that!!! maybe what the possible reasons could be for not turning up for planned date be my next blog post!!! 😛
There is a quote that I really love: “HAPPY REALISATION!!!” Whenever anything bad happens to you or you get to know the truth and you dislike the truth, just say “HAPPY REALISATION” the feeling would be harsh in the beginning but if you keep saying HAPPY REALISATION again and again trust me you would feel better!!! Try doing it!!! It’s a bit sarcastic when you keep saying HAPPY REALISATION again and again but gradually you will get used to it!!!
Anyway this blog post was a warm up session before writing up something real!!!
- total truth (nihilisticpoetry.com)
- SYL: Week 2 (myshoeboxlife.com)
- Does the Truth Elude Me? (1alive.wordpress.com)
- Skeptics – Sketches (whocansay.wordpress.com)
- Wisdom: what does it mean? [Damian Smyth] (ecademy.com)
- Twenty-Twelve: The Movement Towards TRUTH (tracking2012.com)
- This is the Season (vanguardngr.com)
- happy (?) (iamalexia.wordpress.com)
- wisdom or personal diatribe? (yinofaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Iconic Playwright Harold Pinter on Truth in Drama (and in Life) (brainpickings.org)