Woahh I was nominated for Liebster Blog Award by a dear blogger friend Deepika. Her blog is all about book and reviews that she writes on them. It’s a splendid book review blog I have ever read… this is the link to her blog: http://purplebooky.wordpress.com/
Getting nominated for Awards on WordPress is an honor. Getting honored by other blogger friends is GREAT. The feeling is YAYYYY!!!
“To accept this award, the recipient will:
- Thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- Link back to the person who awarded you.
- List five blogs that have affected your writing in a positive manner.
- Leave comments on those blogs to let them know of the nominations.
- Post the award on your blog.”
Ahh yes I just copy pasted the material in the inverted commas above!!!
Okay so the first thing is thanking the fellow blogger who nominated me… well Deepika thanks a lot for nominating me and it is indeed a pleasure. I am actually in the AWWW feeling right now. I am so happy. Well I have already linked Deepika’s purplebooky blog but yes would link it again, so that all of you can read her blogs and can find more and more books and novels to read:
So, getting back to the rest of the criteria’s; five blogs that have affected me greatly are,
>> http://katiescamerablog.wordpress.com, this is a photography blog by Katie Johnson… her clicks are magnificent and I try to click like her, but I am just a few talent and a professional camera away. But trust me her clicks are awesome… so I would like to nominate Katie for her breathtaking clicks for us.
>> http://gimmeyummy.wordpress.com, this is a photography-cum-personal diary blog by Susan. I have recently come across her blog, but again nice photography. She clicks the picture city wise and posts them which is a good way to know more about a foreign land!!! Well would like to nominate her blog for the Liebster Blog Award as well…
>> http://willofheart.wordpress.com, Lane my friend deserves this for sure. Her blogs and she herself has inspired me a lot in many ways. Lane is not only a fellow blogger but also a good friend to me. Well right now she is unwell, so would like to pray for her well-being, and also nominate her for the Liebster Blog Award.
>> http://arjun1097.wordpress.com, again a new blog I have come across. A good read for sure.
>> http://allaboutlemon.com, this is a versatile blog and a ‘go ahead and read blog’ for me!!!
These were my five nominations for the Liebster Blog Award. I am also posting comments on their respective about me topics, to keep them updated about their nominations. Love everyone’s writing and photography. Keep wordpressing!!!
- The Liebster Blog Award (takingsnaps.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (collinesblog.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Blog Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (joeandjulieskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Nomination (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award Thank-You (thoughtstomull.com)
- Liebster Blog Award – Yay, Delightful! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Liebster Award (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award…for me? (observationavenue.wordpress.com)