I am just like most of the people out there who tend to never complete their New Year’s Resolution. Like every year, I had made a set of 2012 New Year Resolution at the beginning of this year. I am very bad at keeping promises to myself. I usually keep the promises I make to others.
I would eat less. I make this promise to myself every year, every single year from the time I realized I am over weight. But again keeping a Bong away from food is like, keeping an alcoholic away from alcohol. Yeah! It is that BAD! I really don’t understand what makes me keep this resolution every year, but for some reasons I have never managed to fulfill this one.
I wouldn’t fight with my mom. God! This is something I can’t resist. I love fighting with her. I love fighting with her and then saying sorry. I simply love it. Beginning of 2012 I had kept a resolution of not fighting with her, but I guess I fought with her more than usual this year.
I would flirt less. 2012 – I thought I can be a good girl by flirting less and putting myself in serious issues later. But again like all the other resolution this one was a failure. I had more guys than expected this year. I can’t count them on the fingers (Literally). This certainly makes me a bad girl but yeah I have enjoyed a lot being the bad girl.
I had kept just 3 resolutions and what a shame on me that I couldn’t fulfill any one of these. I am so bad when it comes to resolutions. But I guess this year I would make resolutions so that I can break them and have some more fun.
- New Years Resolutions: The NEW Body by Vi Challenge is coming! Submit your New Year’s resolution for a sneak peak. (joannamilonas.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolution Infographics – Reach Your New Year’s Goals Using This Tip-Filled Chart (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- 3 Financial New Year’s Resolutions to Make for 2013 (askthemoneycoach.com)
- New Year’s Resolution… already? (storiesinthewind.wordpress.com)
- Starting New Year’s Resolutions NOW (recisdempayos.wordpress.com)
- Kendall Jenner Has Early New Year’s Resolution! (celebs.gather.com)
- A Promise to Help Caregivers (aarp.org)
- Christmas Resolutions (aprilhawk.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolution 2013 (alphawriter.wordpress.com)
- Turn Your New Year’s Resolution Into Money! (socyberty.com)