The biggest complaint my family and relatives have from me is – I am not a family person. My friends and colleagues feel – I am not a friendly person. Well the truth is I am anti-social at times. Rather than spending my time out with people I prefer spending time with myself.
At times it is a get-a-way to be out with friends but at times it’s a bit too much one can ask from me. I have got a new title from my mom “Loner”. I guess I can relate to that and can accept it.
I did manage to spend the last two weekends with my family and relatives.
I have uploaded some of the photos on . You can get the entire album for the same on my . This Weekend I accompanied my mom to meet my grandparents and my aunty. I was a good girl and a social girl the last two weekends.
Here are some pics from the Festival that I managed to take from Instagram.
(Also Checkout: Web.Stagram)
P.S.: I love the Title of a Loner – Gives more of a ‘writer’ feeling to me. (I know I can be pathetic at times)
Till Then… Ciao! Keep Blogging!
- New to Instagram (chaoticsoulzzz.wordpress.com)
- Kala Ghoda Arts Festival Crowdsources For ‘Capturing Change’ (lighthouseinsights.in)
- Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2013 (zainabattari14.wordpress.com)
- Kala Ghoda Wine Festival 2013 (gigglewater411.com)
- Mumbai Diaries: Kala Ghoda Art Festival 2013 (peddlerofdreams.wordpress.com)
- ITAP-stagrams (ittakesapair.wordpress.com)
- The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2013 (thatandthisinmumbai.wordpress.com)
- If Mona Lisa was on Instagram (lostateminor.com)
- Kala Ghoda Arts Festival – II (crazygoangirl.wordpress.com)
- A day at the museum (thetravellingtiles.wordpress.com)