Being in India, a girl is judged by the length of her hair – if she’s a good or a bad girl. If a girl has short hair she might be either lesbian or a drug addict and mostly you will find a girl getting REJECTED during an arranged marriage SELECTION round if she has her hair above her shoulder. Why?
Do we REJECT guys with long hair…? Well, I would! Anyway, I was always the girl with short hair. Long hair meant headache to me. And by the way I am neither a lesbian nor a drug addict.
7 Reasons to cut your hair short (mainly for girls)
- Fresh Start: There are women who’ve cut their hair short after a life changing moment in their life. So the reason could be anything from a relationship breakup to the decision of moving out of your home.
- Trendy: If someone’s a fashion freak and doesn’t mind trying something new, a haircut can be a massive look changer to start with.
- Low maintenance: If you are someone like me, who doesn’t get time to have a routine for your hair then short hair is the best. The maintenance is low. I would sleep off 30 minutes more rather than having a long hair and have a proper routine to follow for the same.
- Inspiration: I love Cameron Diaz especially for her haircut. She has these typical roles in most of her movies, where she is an independent, bold and fashionable woman. And I love to have my hair as short as hers.
- Look younger: There’s no two-way about the fact that shorter hair or at least having a hair cut makes you look younger. For girls like me who look older than their age, for us short hair is like a blessing to look our age.
- Liberation: We all love to have a control of our own life, don’t we? Something as petty as a new hair cut, especially in India gives the liberated feeling to the core. Making your own choices is something that makes every single person happy.
- Sexier: I find short hair sexier. It takes fewer efforts to look pretty in a short hair. Wash it – Blow dry it – and kaboom you are ready to go for a party!
I had a hair cut today and I love my new hair. Though there isn’t a lot of difference in my earlier and now hairstyle because my hair has always been short.
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Love yourself!