Many of the readers and subscribers are pretty new. Hooray! Welcome you all. Also, for my old and regular readers this post is going to be something they might be aware of or maybe not. This post is all about Chaoticsoulzzz – my blog.
I started writing in chaoticsoulzzz.wordpress.com since Feb, 2011. It’s been quite a long time. I haven’t been very regular about the blog posts, but I love to organize for a while (which I fail to do). Chaoticsoulzzz is a blog started by this weird person, that’s me!
11 things you need to know about Chaoticsoulzzz.
1. It is quirky blog that has no fixed post type.
2. There’s literally no scheduling done with regards to the posts published. It is published whenever the content is ready.
3. I am going through Writer’s Block half the time.
4. I take the ideas for the content through Facebook posts, best friend, brother and Pinterest.
5. I love the number 7 because I am born on the 7th. Hence, most of my list posts are 7 things to do.
6. Recently, I have started organizing the blog by preparing a spreadsheet with the posts to be written.
7. I have nearly 15 half written posts on my laptop’s desktop screen, as I am unable to complete them.
8. I write short stories with a happy start which somehow goes to the sad middle and I never complete the end and hence never post them.
9. It takes me 4 hours to write a post on an average. 1 hour of writing and 3 hours of watching YouTube videos.
10. I am planning to make a proper study, where I can write and organize my working from home style.
11. I am planning to take up writing professionally.
These are a few facts about Chaoticsoulzzz.
Also, a few not-on-the-list things…
My blog may not be for people below the age of 18. They at times have explicit content.
My blog has images from Google or Pinterest and I always give the photo courtesy.
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Love yourself!