May the New Year bring more happiness and luck to each of you. I would like to wish you all a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year.
There’s a poll at the end of this post. Please take out a few seconds to participate in it.
With the beginning of a New Year, I would want to go back a little and let you all know what happened in the past one year – 2015.
Life is a roller coaster ride, without the ups and downs, there won’t be any fun. 2015 was a very unique year for me. There were a lot of challenges, some of which I was able to overcome while some are still under the process of being solved.
I have been very transparent about all my personal life on my blog and I feel it was always the personal touch that has kept me blogging still.
Here’s my 2015 in a nutshell for all of you.
- I had taken an abrupt decision of quitting job, though I knew I had bills to pay. I had taken this decision by keeping a lot of things in mind, but I had no plan in mind.
- Turmoil in my relationship with my boyfriend. We had more fights and arguments than dates and love-dovey talks. This could be because of a major loss in our relationship, however,
we realized that it is we who can overcome this and we are trying to work on it.
- A moment of realization that I and my best friend are soul mates. We sat down and jotted down all the things that prove that we were meant to be together. (This is my best friend and not my boyfriend). We have a lot of event that matches exactly to the other one’s life events.
- I traveled to 2 places I have never (hardly) been to – Indore and Kolkata.
- I started my life all over again with the help of Law of Attraction. I also made my first vision board for the year 2016 – 2017.
- I started a schedule on my blog (Every Monday and Friday) and I am doing it in a very organized way.
- I have been to the places within my city and traveled there more than one time, which now makes me a pro. (A fun post coming on this one soon)
- I made my first video on YouTube. Here’s the link.
- I spent my New Year with my mom at my home, drinking wine. For many years now, I have been working on the New Years and haven’t spent my night with my mom. But this year, I decided to dump the plan by my boyfriend and made no other plans, so that I can be with my mom.
- Lastly, in 2015, I the blogger at The Chaotic Soul have decided and taken an oath to keep this blog as my priority and never ever stop writing and blogging. No matter, if I am getting famous or o, no matter if someone out there is reading my blog or no, but I have decided to keep blogging and make blogging my first love.
This was my 2015 in a Nutshell. I know it’s been a little depressing year for me, but I enjoyed it because what’s the fun when there are no challenges. However, I hope my 2016 is challenging in the terms of creativity. I hope to give quality blog posts to all my readers and this won’t be possible without the support of you guys.
Please write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know any suggestions or complaints. I love to hear back from you guys and it is really pleasant to have a relationship with you guys. We are in this together. ChaoticSoulzzz is nothing without its readers.
I am also putting up a poll on this blog; please participate so that I know what exactly my readers expect from me. Click Here to take the survey/poll or click on the text below the image.
Once again, ChaoticSoulzzz wishes all of you a Happy New Year.
P.S.: If you guys are following me on Social Media (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter), then you guys must have seen the picture of my Editorial Calendar. So in order to fill that up I have taken help from my best friend, who has suggested me 13 topics for the first three months. And these topics are really amazing. I am more than excited to write on these. I will be more than happy to get topic ideas from my readers as well.
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Keep Loving me!