Not turning up for a date without informing is a DISASTER…
Let’s call the person who didn’t turn up for the date as DATE-E and the person who kept waiting as DATE-R!!!
Let’s jot down 10 reasons to why people don’t turn up on a pre planned date:
10. Busy: maybe the date-e was too busy and couldn’t fix the date in the schedule. This is one reason that most of the people give and no one can question this.
09. Unwell: what if the date-e is really unwell and the temperature is rising to 103C… obviously and date-r wouldn’t want to be on date while the date-e is dying with fever!!! One cannot be so inhuman!!!
08. Domestic issues: maybe the date-e got some domestic issues like tap leaking at home or computer not working.
07: Not dressed appropriately: maybe the date-e is not dressed appropriately for the date and doesn’t want to make a wrong impression on the date-r… fair enough.
06: On another date: maybe the date-e forgot that he/ she promised another girl for a date before this main date and then realized and just ran there. A man of principles, I must say!!!
05: Memory lane: maybe the date-e was too upset as he/she might think of some bad/good memory of their first date!!! Sad
04: Hole in the pocket: this is usually applicable for college date-e’s, maybe the date-e’s parents didn’t give the weeks pocket money. Obviously his/her pocket would have a hole and now-a-days dates are too expensive. Acceptable
03: Revenge: possibly that the date-r might have behaved in a rude manner in the past to the date-e and this is the REVENGE TIME!!! Arrrghhhhh!!!
02: Not interested: maybe the date-e is not at all interested in the date-e and the date with the date-e… and that’s the reason, didn’t bother to turn up for the date. 😦
01: Forgot: maybe the date-e completely forgot about the date that was planned and hence didn’t turn up. Time you start making a proper schedule and reminders for everything then!!!
Well these are the 10 reasons that I could think of when it comes to not going on a date. Let the other person know that you’re not coming. Anyway, I am trying to find out more sensible reasons!!! Let’s see… till then keep wordpressing and please inform the date-r if you are not going atleast they can plan for someone else for a date!!! 😛
- Date Night (lapetitepancake.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude Has No Expiration Date (evasantiago.wordpress.com)
- PHP mktime with daylight savings and other variables (stackoverflow.com)
- Five first date tips (newsviews.co.uk)
- How to change the date format in Ireport 4.5 (stackoverflow.com)
- What Should I Tell My Date About Me? (tfollowers.com)
- Do You Use Your Mascara Past the Expiration Date? (bellasugar.com)
- why date me? (rejjisheartdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Oh. My fake date. It was wonderful, I played a lot of Skyrim (learnfrommyfail.failblog.org)
- How To Dress For A Date (thedatingpapers.com)